Bricked Lenco TAB-811, firmware needed

djpierre

Jun 7, 2012
Hello!

I succesfully bricked my Lenco TAB-811. I flashed a custom ROM, found here(It should be the same device according to wiki): ARNOVA 8G2 8gb Custom ROM - Page 4 - Forum.ArchosFans.com

It starts with the ARNOVA screen but doen't start up. I'm looking for a ROM that will work on this device now. Stock is fine, something with a working Market is even better...).

I'm still able to use RC androidtool 1.29, so i should be able to flash it back to stock if i could find that stock ROM...

Many thanks!!

Last edited:

djpierre

Jun 7, 2012
I fixed it with XTeam 3.0. It has Android 4.04 now and everything seems to work fine. Only mods i had to make where:
- Format free space in Android to make all space available
- Adjust Build.prop for input locals and screen auto rotate(270 to 180)
That's all.

Mariete2

Jun 11, 2012
I fixed it with XTeam 3.0. It has Android 4.04 now and everything seems to work fine. Only mods i had to make where:
That's all.

It's my first post here and I want to meke you a request, sorry...
I also have the same tablet and I tried other roms but none work fine in ICS, Could you please put this modified one in some place where I could take a copy?

Thank you in advance, Mario.

Tvdslr

Aug 7, 2012
That's all.

Guess it's a double thread, but also here the question: Where can I find X-Team 3.0 (not the spanish download please)?
Thanks!