Bright Screen

skmcminn01

Feb 9, 2013
My Linsay 10.1" tablet is only 2 months old. I was downloading a game when the screen went so bright you have to hold it at an angle to see the icons. I have tried to reset to factory settings but that didn't help. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Susan

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Susan, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. If you can, go into the settings for your tablet and find the one for screen brightness, it sounds like that somehow got changed. On some tablets, tapping the screen or long pressing on it will also bring up the brightness adjustment.

skmcminn01

Feb 9, 2013
Hi Susan, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. If you can, go into the settings for your tablet and find the one for screen brightness, it sounds like that somehow got changed. On some tablets, tapping the screen or long pressing on it will also bring up the brightness adjustment.

Thanks for that suggestion, however I have already tried that. It is set on the lowest option available and I still can not see the screen. Any other suggestion you might have?