Broken Screen - Onda Vx610W

chunkpunk

May 6, 2012
I recently purchased through a friend the following Tablet

Onda VX610W 7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC 5-Point Capacitive Touch Screen ARM10 1.5GHz 512MB DDR3 8GB 2160P HDMI Wifi

However, my wife managed to drop the same and the screen is cracked. Not respond to touch but the system is functioning normal. hence i guess if i replace the screen alone the system will work normal.

Where can i get the spare touch screen in inda? or through ebay (shipping to India). I am fairly ok with electronic and can i replace the screen on my own?

Please help as my daughter wants the same very badly

Last edited:

Lexridge

May 10, 2012
I recently purchased through a friend the following Tablet

Onda VX610W 7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC 5-Point Capacitive Touch Screen ARM10 1.5GHz 512MB DDR3 8GB 2160P HDMI Wifi

However, my wife managed to drop the same and the screen is cracked. Not respond to touch but the system is functioning normal. hence i guess if i replace the screen alone the system will work normal.

Where can i get the spare touch screen in inda? or through ebay (shipping to India). I am fairly ok with electronic and can i replace the screen on my own?

Please help as my daughter wants the same very badly

Take it apart and look for a part number on the screen. Then google for it. You can most likely find it through somebody like Digikey for a reasonable cost.

chunkpunk

May 6, 2012
I ordered the spares from ownta.com and hoping for the shipment to arrive. In the meantme, thanks for all who viewed and who responded to my calls.