Bunch o' Questions

kleinfehn

Jun 13, 2011
Hey, I have a kyros 7015 and I am attempting to put a more recent version of Android on it. What I would ideally like to do is install 2.3 Honeycomb Hybrid but I am not sure how well it will run on my device, so I may want to put Honeycomb Hybrid on top of 2.1. Is there a guide for doing any of this?

I have went through the ultimate guide and I managed to root my device but I was having issues getting clockwork mod to work and terminal emulator, so I applied a factory reset and it is still rooted, but I still am unable to get clockwork mod to work. Does anyone have a video I can follow to do this and I can ask questions along the way?

I think a guy named "Tipster" or something like that has done they honeycomb thing, and if he could give me a hand I would greatly appreciate it. I would really like to speed up my device so it is not as sluggish. It is still nice, just want it to be a bit snappier, so if you would happen to know what else I could do to make it better please post.

Thanks!

kleinfehn

Jun 13, 2011
Alright, so I got clockwork running, now where can I download 2.3 that is stable and without issues? I can only find ones without wifi or some other bugs.

sercero

May 20, 2011
Hello,

I'm sorry the link I provided is not useful for what you want to do.

In order to install Android 2.3.1 you have to download the image from this site:

And then here are the instructions on how to install the image.

kleinfehn

Jun 13, 2011
Hello,

I'm sorry the link I provided is not useful for what you want to do.

In order to install Android 2.3.1 you have to download the image from this site:

And then here are the instructions on how to install the image.

So do I just follow those steps? Any other things I should do? Just seems a bit fuzzy on some of the steps.