Buttons and wifi stopped Working Please help!

BOBdotEXE

Oct 21, 2011
So I ran into a problem,
yes I know this sounds stupid, but I hooked up an iPod accessory to my android tablet
(Eken m009s-Uberoid 9.1.2 {option 8})
EKEN M009S Tablet PC 7 Inch Android 2.2 VIA 8650 Flash 10.1 720P Camera Black New UI
and now the battery meter is stuck at "?", and the wifi and all the buttons (except the power button) no longer work. The touch screen works fine though.
I am also still able to use the adapter that connects usb devices (eg, mouse/keyboard)
And it still reads the inputs, Reads USB Flash Drive, and Ethernet works. the Touch screen's buttons work,though.

after the "indecent" my tablet froze, then when I forced it to power off, it froze on boot, so I powered it off again and it got stuck in a boot loop, but after 5 or six full reboots, it stopped rebooting and seemed stable, but that's when I discovered that the Wifi would not turn on, and the the buttons (back/menu/vol+/-) would not work, however the power button worked fine!

Is there anything I can do short of Reflashing the ROM? I have a bunch of apps, and data, and every backup Program I've tried has given me trouble.

TitianumBackup(hangs on random apps) -The Wiki tells me to enable an option that is only availbe in the paid version.

APPBackup - Thinks my sd card is mounted as /mnt/sdcard and refuses to save anything

geminiBackup - Dose not even start.

So I am willing to REflash but only as a last resort, I don't no much about hardware, so would reflasing even help?

Can someone please help?
{I also posted on the website that provides uberiod, but most questions there go unanswered :( }

Last edited: