What do you think about this product?
i buy from uplaytablet

Do you know this company?

And when you think exit market?

Thank you!;)

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I am going to get a version of that tablet, but its not been released yet, so how did you get one?

yuval1983

Dec 1, 2012
i bought it from uplaytablet website, there is an option to pre-order from this website.
do you know this website ?
do you know when this product supoose to be release?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
i bought it from uplaytablet website, there is an option to pre-order from this website.
do you know this website ?
do you know when this product supoose to be release?

No I don't know the site, nor do I know when tablet will be released.

GOHAWKSGO

Jun 24, 2012
I pre-ordered from this site. They told me it should be in the first quarter, more likely in March, 2013.

I don't know much about this website, but liked the fact that they are based in California, and it says that any servicing, refunds, etc., would be shipped to California, not China. Had experience with a Chinese seller, where i had to return the item for a refund, but it is very expensive to ship to China. To afford this shipping, had to ship without tracking information provided.

Seemed like a very reasonable price there, too.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I pre-ordered from this site. They told me it should be in the first quarter, more likely in March, 2013.

I don't know much about this website, but liked the fact that they are based in California, and it says that any servicing, refunds, etc., would be shipped to California, not China. Had experience with a Chinese seller, where i had to return the item for a refund, but it is very expensive to ship to China. To afford this shipping, had to ship without tracking information provided.

Seemed like a very reasonable price there, too.

I want this tablet, but I don't buy vaporware. I won't pay for something that doesnt exist. Unless a store has the tablet it simply doesn't exist to me.

icbi24

Dec 15, 2012
In my country, a local it shopping centre near my home which also where I bought my elf, just recently start to sell the novo 10 hero.

Somehow its out of stock due to popular demand from local market. Even the shop tell me to wait or pre-order until new stock came end of December.

sent from my Ainol Novo7 Elf II using Tapatalk 2