Buyer Beware, Fortunetablets is a fraud

Catman51

Jul 6, 2012
I am giving everyone a heads up about a website called Fortunetablets.com
I placed an order last week, and they told me it was completed on Monday. Since that time, numerous emails with no response. The phone number only gets an answering machine.
Tell everyone you know to not deal with these phonies.

Catman51

Jul 6, 2012
The difference between bad and good. Last night I ordered from Amazon, this morning received tracking number. Fortunetablets.com are asshats.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
The difference between bad and good. Last night I ordered from Amazon, this morning received tracking number. Fortunetablets.com are asshats.

LOL I like the descriptive word there, I know nothing about the company though. I only buy from Amazon, If they don't have what I need and I can't find it localy, I don't buy it. Fortunatly Amazon seems to have about 99% of everything I go looking for so there is never a problem, and often times it is cheaper to get it from them even with shipping than it is to buy fro a store localy.

Scrubmuncher

May 6, 2012
It is annoying these days and surely there should be something we can do about these mickey mouse companies. A shop on the street could not get away with this kind of thing and so why just because we are ordering online is it pretty much accepted. I for the last 6 weeks have been battling with this Ebellking company who seem to have let down hundreds of people, simple robbery in some cases but I seem to be helpless in what I can do. In the OPs case, ordering and then simply being ignored, this is something else.
I am surprised there is not a strong body in place to sift out these cowboys and shut them down. Paypal sre as helpful as a fart in spacesuit, so much for customer protection.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
i think people should read stickies more often that tell them, when buying from abroad its better to stick to a supporting vendor on this forum. these sellers have eaned a good reputation for their honesty & reliability to get onto the forum in the first place. too many people want to save that extra few dollars/pounds/euros etc by buying as cheap as they can & end up losing out because they didnt listen to this advice. what is more important? getting the device you want on time & in good shape with after sales support to help solve any problems, or saving a few bucks & sitting there biting your nails hoping that you get what you ordered,not copy rubbish, when you expected it to arrive?. i will always rather pay a little extra for that peace of mind myself. the choice though, is ultimately yours buyers.:confused:

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Sorry to hear your experience. Just as userbe1155 said, buying from forum supporting vendor is safe and secured.

jammythomson

Jul 20, 2012
When i placed an order through phone call five days back they told me it was completed in two days but there is no response and email from there side.I feel very harass and angry too with this act.I really thanks to Fortunetablets.com for help me!!