Buying a new tablet - anyone know this shops?

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi

this tablet is coming from Ployer company, and we know this tablet, but we suggest you ask the seller about the stock, because as we know, this tablet is out of stock for a while in the market.

for the same specification, we also suggest you consider the following one:
McBub: Low-Priced JXD S9000, USD 229.99, JXD S9000 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 IPS Screen Tablet PC Allwinnder A10 1.5Ghz 1GB RAM 16GB Dual Camera HDMI Ultra Thin Silver (CN110640)

here are the real review for this tablet,you can read here:
JXD S9000 First Impressions by will567

m5glenn

Apr 14, 2012
Thank you for your advice MCBub,
Initally I did order the JXD S9000 with Pandawill, but after a while of waiting I got fed up and got a refund from them (they where out of stock, but did not bother to inform me...)

Now I am excited to report I have ordered a Ployer Momo11 Bird Edition Allwinner A10 16GB with androidinabox.com (who they claimed to have in stock). I ordered their "Expedited (Average 5-8 Days)" shipping option, so hope to get it in not so long time! (My eyes was set on the the Ployer Momo 11 Bird, seems to get nice feedback around). I did not have the "balls" to dear to order from the shops I mention in my first post, seems hard to find any info on them...

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Thank you for your advice MCBub,
Initally I did order the JXD S9000 with Pandawill, but after a while of waiting I got fed up and got a refund from them (they where out of stock, but did not bother to inform me...)

Now I am excited to report I have ordered a Ployer Momo11 Bird Edition Allwinner A10 16GB with androidinabox.com (who they claimed to have in stock). I ordered their "Expedited (Average 5-8 Days)" shipping option, so hope to get it in not so long time! (My eyes was set on the the Ployer Momo 11 Bird, seems to get nice feedback around). I did not have the "balls" to dear to order from the shops I mention in my first post, seems hard to find any info on them...

Hi Glenn, thanks for ordering from us. We are packaging your Ployer Momo11 Brid Edition and it will be sent today :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I think you made a good choice, both in device & seller..supporting vendors on this forum seem to be pretty honest and helpful. I'm not saying other sellers are all bad, but there are risks. Mcbub, androidinabox,redtablets & spemall try to give good support throufh this site & as such it was enough to convince me to pay a tiny(& I mean tiny!) Bit more money for some peace of mind. I used mcbub & they've been very helpful but all supporting vendors seem to try & help if they can. So far, my experiences with chinese sellers & tablets has been a good one. I still have 1 or 2 isues I want to sort out , but these are minor os related things, nothing to do with the quality of my device which I find excellent so far( the ips screen is a joy to use) & its fast enough for my needs. I have a sanei n90 by the way which is very similar to your momo ll. Good luck and enjoy your device.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

m5glenn

Apr 14, 2012
Thank you - I think I will be happy!

Got the tracking number from androidinabox.com yesterday, as promised. And today I can follow the shipment online.
So far, great experience with androidinabox.com - thank you! :D

m5glenn

Apr 14, 2012
Great news! I received the Momo11 Bird Edition Wednesday the 23rd of April, only 4 days shipping from China to Norway - thank you androidinabox.com - great service and super fast shipping. I am very happy with my new tablet, only trying to resolve some WiFi hick-ups (poor WiFi range).

Pozzo

May 3, 2012
I bought a Momo Bird from this company and the play store tells me that some apps are incompatible with my device - IMDB, Google Chrome and many others. This is what the Google web site says

"Missing Google Play Store app on your deviceThe Android operating system is open source, which means that any device manufacturer is free to use Android on its devices. However, Google Play is an application that is only made available to devices that pass Google’s compatibility requirements. In addition, manufacturers must obtain a license from Google in order to install the Google Play Store app on their devices.
If you don’t have the Google Play Store app app, and your device is not listed here, that means your device is not supported for use with Google Play at this time - contact your device manufacturer for additional details"

Play store app is not missing but I wonder if it might be unlicensed.

m5glenn

Apr 14, 2012
It's the same thing with my Momo11 Bird Edition - don't know why... Maybe anyone have some clues?

prole33

May 10, 2012
Hi i'm looking at getting my teeth into a new tablet and after i stumbled on these forums the right people to ask.

I was looking at a Zenithink ZT280 C91 upgrade, but I am not 2 sure if that would be best for its price. I was after a 10" tablet can anybody point me in the right direction please, the tab mentioned in this post seems pretty sweet just the external memory seems abit small for me being limited to 16GB, otherwise its spec is very apealing for its price.

I'm not stupid when it comes to spec lists for hardware just there are soo many simular tablets on the market and could do with a hand narrowing the numbers for me.