Buying C91 tablet

criver

Oct 20, 2011
Hi!
Does anybody know a good site from which I can buy a Zenithink c91 tablet - I guess SpeMall looks promising - anyone has any experience with them?

criver

Oct 20, 2011
I just received my tablet from SpeMall - they even helped me in clearing customs (I must say that they were a great help in clearing customs, while the people from DHL weren't really that helpful). The tablet (zt-280 c91) is great - everything is as it should be, so I'm really happy I ordered from them.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I just received my tablet from SpeMall - they even helped me in clearing customs (I must say that they were a great help in clearing customs, while the people from DHL weren't really that helpful). The tablet (zt-280 c91) is great - everything is as it should be, so I'm really happy I ordered from them.
Hi criver, thanks for your order and kind review here, we're glad that you're satisfied with our service and product,enjoy the device and welcome back!:)

Mythryndir

Nov 30, 2011

What do you mean they helped you in clearing customs? Why would you have to be involved.. is it drop ship or not?