Buying Tablet from ....

superdutyfan

Sep 6, 2012
Hello everyone , I have been having a hard time getting the tablet I want. I was wondering if anyone has had dealings with bq_shop estore on ebay they have a tablet Im looking for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 1.4 quad core wifi and HSPDA 850, expandable up tp 64 gb (micro sd card), 16 gb internat 2 gb ram, Android OS, v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich), bluetooth. just to name a few things. But the price tag is huge $999.99 Canadian dollar. So I was hoping someone on here might have delt with them before to easy my mind on such a big purchase. I have had a hard time finding a tablet that had sim and expandable memory slots and bluetooth.

Thanks SDF

STEEL2400

Oct 10, 2012
hi,
and you can always google it man.
but i would wait a bit around kristmas the price is going down.

superdutyfan

Sep 6, 2012
Don't Amazon.com deliver to Canada? They seem to have a range of Samsung Galaxy Note Tablets.
Secure in the knowledge that it can be returned.

I checked amazon.com as you suggested and they have it 300.00 cheaper unlocked so thank you for the suggestion i will be getting it from there

D

Dawnstar

I checked amazon.com as you suggested and they have it 300.00 cheaper unlocked so thank you for the suggestion i will be getting it from there

I would read the small print before buying from Amazon, i have use them is the pass but never again IMO

Amazon.com naturally has no direct control over the third party vendors using their Market place feature ;)

Here is link for you
http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-Tablets/zgbs/electronics/1232597011

Last edited by a moderator:

acegeezer

Oct 24, 2012
I think you will find the 7 day return clause is backed up by Amazon!!
They will pursue a refund from their fulfillment perspective, certainly within the 7 day period.

The Samsung Galaxy note is pretty well tested, you would be unlucky to get a duff one anyway.