BWC7 (KIDIGI7 KT-078g

chris1940

Jul 23, 2013
I inherited this tablet a month ago without any problems apart from I can not get the GPS to work:mad:, this is not the problem, whilst on holiday in ROI i used it extensively for maps e-mail browsing etc
However on returning to the UK I now find that it will not connect to the wifi.:(
When I click on to the wifi connecting it makes all the right moves to connect showing excellent to the connection however when I click on connect after a couple of tries it comes up with Authorisation Problem, security is WPA?WPA2 PSK.:confused:
I will continue to post this as maybe it is a problem to others
In a flash of inspiration instead of the password I put in I put in the WPA/WSK number on the router and it works:), I have been reading a number of articles all afternoon about the problem and there were a number of solutions, some very involved, none of which worked:eek:, and all it needed was a different password:(. The flash of inspiration came via my wife who knows all.:eek:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Chris, congratulations on your KIDIGI7 and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets, nice to see you helping others and thanks for the information. I'm sure anyone still having that problem will see your solution in this thread or in your response to rdthomas. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!:cool: