C91 and compatible wifi hotspot devices

gorillagirl

Jan 20, 2012
Hi guys. I'm about to do some travelling and have decided on a C91 and want to jump online on occasions (in Australia). I spent yesterday googling what 3g dongles might be compatible with the zenithinks but also want to look at options for connecting through a mobile wifi device. Are there any restrictions I need to be aware of, things that won't work etc? I'm probably going to go with amaysim who use the optus network. Is it as simple as setting up the wifi device (either a phone or little device) or do I have to somehow check that the zenithink can receive wireless through that device? Or is it simpler just to buy one of the Huawei dongles?​

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Hi Sis,

That problem, as I see it, isn't whether the Zenithink will work with a pocket wifi hotspot or not. It will! The problem is whether, in Australia, your pocket wifi hotspot will be supported by the network providers that are there! If so, then you're fine. I know that I use Cricket-they've never heard of Cricket there.

Also, I'm sure that in the cities they'll have internet provider access, but if you're in the outback this may be a real problem.

Have you checked these things out?

Rob

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum