C91 doesnt show INT Memory & Wifi Issue's

AbbyDog

Dec 7, 2011
First off, thank you all for helping me with this problem. I for the life of me don't know why its doing this.

PROBLEM 1:
When i first got the tab i used it about a week. i accidentally left it on no power, i connected the power cable, waited a half hour and turned it on,

Then it began. Half the apps were gone and the theme was back to STD theme. SO I went to the storage tab on the menu and scrolled down to internal memory. It showed 0.00 :confused: I played with everything i could. Theres only like 10 games and 4 apps on it. it doesn't have any garbage on it.

Restarted it about 4394399400439 times, nothing. Did a hard reset .. nothing. Then one time i turned it on and BAM! showed internal memory,

So needles to say i bought Titanium Backup and every time it does that now i just hard reset, hope it comes back and do a quick restore.

PROBLEM 2:

The other night the tablet got pretty hot, i worked on it doing stuff for hours. I turned it off to cool, turned it back-on. and now NOTHING connects to the WiFi.

The device shows the WiFi in the house, and its got FULL bars. The problem is THE BARS ARE WHITE! Not GREEN

When i goto mail, or add on browser, says no connection.

It gets a IP and DNS info from the router, but it shows white not green :confused: i used terminal to check it with IP command, and it shows the conn, but its shows white only.

I heard about doing the TXPower mod but i didnt know if that was needed for 2.3.4

I am so desperate any help at all. thank you so much.

AbbyDog

Dec 7, 2011
I also am trying to edit the RT2870STA.dat file under ect/wireless

but theres NO wireless folder. WTF?

criver

Oct 20, 2011
Only idea - You could try flashing it (try ICS) - go to the zenithink website and download the firmware you want.