c91 stuck in android screen

ctwistedpair

Oct 16, 2011
Hi all. I have a c91 upgrade. Whilst watching a movie, the screen went to the android flash screen and wont do anything else. I used a paper clip to push the reset button. When I start it up again, the unit gets stuck in the android screen (boot loop?) I downloaded the firmware from zenithink website and followed the instructions, but the flash screen says System updating start.....skip recovery. it goes to android and stays there. The company has not responded to my emails.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanx Ctwistedpair

Jan 14, 2012
I tried to get my C91 to upgrade by putting the zt-update folder on the card and rebooting with the camera button down. I booted up once then for no reason rebooted in the middle of using it. Now I get the ZTPad logo, and then a black screen. I tried to get the upgrade to take place again, but it wont run for some reason.

Is there a meathod to upgrade from a Windows 7 32bit computer over the USB cable? Any suggestions on a solution to the boot up issue?

benadlam

May 6, 2012
The zt update folder should just be a folder on the main section of the sd card with just the files In it, no zip or rar or other folders inside? Is that what you have?