Calendar Issue

lupedog

Aug 26, 2011
Ok, so I just noticed this the other day. For what ever reason I cannot get any calendars working on my 7022. Every time I try to add an event in any program (I have tried several) it tells me that there is no calendar selected.

When I try to go to the properties of the native Kyros app it has not calendars in the lest to select. I just yesterday got the Tweek CPU app and got to the data files of the Calendar and had the program forget all user data, but it still does not have a way to select a calendar or create a new one.

Any ideas?

Jul 18, 2011
If you are rooted, there are instructions in the forums on how to add google calendar. If you are not rooted, like me, you can download the " Gmail Android" (or pearl Gmail) app and you will have access to the google calendar and can add events etc. If you don't insist on google calendar, you can use an app called Cozi Family calendar which will sync with android, iphone, ipad etc. And has other cool features and widgets.
Hope that helps.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

lupedog

Aug 26, 2011
Im not rooted....starting to think in that direction though

cluenino

Mar 1, 2011
If you are rooted, there are instructions in the forums on how to add google calendar. If you are not rooted, like me, you can download the " Gmail Android" (or pearl Gmail) app and you will have access to the google calendar and can add events etc. If you don't insist on google calendar, you can use an app called Cozi Family calendar which will sync with android, iphone, ipad etc. And has other cool features and widgets.
Hope that helps.

Can you share a link for this, I cant seem to find it to use with my 7022.

Jul 18, 2011
Search "pearl gmail" in android market (It's by anuragrisk and titled Gmail Android) and search Cozi in android market or amazon market. They both work great on my mid 7022.

Jul 18, 2011
Just search gmail and look down the list until you get to "Gmail Android" by anuragrisk and download. It will give you access to all google products including calendar.

lupedog

Aug 26, 2011
found it, thanks man, btw do i have to uninstall the gmail propper app first b4 install if you know