Calender missing?

elgecko

May 3, 2011
I just got my WonderMedia WM8650 tablet today from ebay.

I bought this cheap tablet to take to work. I was hoping that it would do what I needed it to do for work purposes.
I really like it except for this one major problem; My tablet does not have a calender in it. When I click on the calender icon, it wants me to set up an Exchange account?
I tried a few other calender programs but any time I try to add an event, I get an error saying no calender.
Any way to get a calender into my tablet?

TAZ

Apr 7, 2011

I bought this cheap tablet to take to work. I was hoping that it would do what I needed it to do for work purposes.
I really like it except for this one major problem; My tablet does not have a calender in it. When I click on the calender icon, it wants me to set up an Exchange account?
I tried a few other calender programs but any time I try to add an event, I get an error saying no calender.

Same here, hope someone know's where to get one that works.

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011

heres what to do....

Set up a G-MAIL email address. remember the name and password you choose.

then read these links...
Set up an Exchange account on your Android phone | TechRepublic
What Are the Gmail Exchange ActiveSync Settings? - About Email

enter the needed information and your calandar will work. let me know if you have any trouble friend!

elgecko

May 3, 2011
heres what to do....

Set up a G-MAIL email address. remember the name and password you choose.

then read these links...
Set up an Exchange account on your Android phone | TechRepublic
What Are the Gmail Exchange ActiveSync Settings? - About Email

enter the needed information and your calandar will work. let me know if you have any trouble friend!
Thanks for the info. I'm able to add events to my calender.

Now I need to get a case the correct size. The one bought on ebay does not fit the tablet I have. :(

TAZ

Apr 7, 2011

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
Can you set up this account without deleting the none gmail account I already have installed?

i dont know, one way you can find out thoughy ;)

if it doesnt work you should be able to google the needed info for whatever e-mail you use.

TAZ

Apr 7, 2011
I might give it a try when I get some time, I have have a feeling I might be playing with it for hours to get my email back.

ray6ings

Aug 2, 2011
Hi

I have tried to no avail. I cannot get to set up Exchange I have a google account. it works in the email element, but the calender still returns no calenders.

Any help would be appreciated.