Calibration problem after GPU Fix

tnsantos

Mar 23, 2011
Please help, I'm having this calibration problem (it doesn't matter where I click on the screen, it does only recognize as if I press the upper right corner - where volume inc button is) but I don't have a backup. How can I fix it?

I rooted and installed clockworkmod recovery and gapps. And then this patch.

Stoned99

Dec 8, 2010
Did you try it both in portrait and landscape mode ? I don't have this issue. Are you using l_n Watery rom ?

tnsantos

Mar 23, 2011
Yes I did both in portrait and landscape mode. In landscape mode it tries to pull down the notification panel. And I'm not using I_n Watery rom. @_@

Stoned99

Dec 8, 2010
mmm... I don't know why it would do that, maybe you changed the lcd density ?

Btw, you should really try l_n's wattery rom, it's really faster, snappier and more responsive and I don't have that calibrate problem with his 1.2a version + K patch + GPU fix

tnsantos

Mar 23, 2011
Do you know if I can install this rom without touching the screen? lol. /cry :'(

Stoned99

Dec 8, 2010
you do it in recovery so if you already have clockwork recovery you won't need to touch the screen, just by touching home, menu and back button in recovery you'll be good

tnsantos

Mar 23, 2011
Ok, i'm downloading watery kyros right now, when I finish trying applying this I post here. Thanks in advance. :)

psphacker06

Mar 14, 2011
YA if you have clockwork installed already, u dont need to touch the screen. And always make backups lol.

Stoned99

Dec 8, 2010
Ok, i'm downloading watery kyros right now, when I finish trying applying this I post here. Thanks in advance. :)

you won't be disapointed. But sure to download the 1.2a version + patch, don't use the 1.2b version as it freezes a lot. 1.2a + patch is so much better than the oem version

tnsantos

Mar 23, 2011
That sticky only links to the 1.2b. @_@

Edit: I successfully installed 1.2b and now I can click the screen as before. :D Thanks!

Last edited:

Stoned99

Dec 8, 2010
good news, but I'm pretty sure that when you'll reboot you'll start having freezing issues. If you want the 1.2a, I can upload it

hdectablet

Jan 17, 2011
tnsantos, i had that same problem too if i were to recalibrate the tablet under the watery rom then the same thing happens with the upper right hand corner by the volume buttoms. i had to retsore from my back up and i tried it again... the same thing happen. so for a workaround i just dont calibrate it in the watery rom.

tnsantos

Mar 23, 2011
good news, but I'm pretty sure that when you'll reboot you'll start having freezing issues. If you want the 1.2a, I can upload it
Oh yeah i want it. It already frozen twice. lol.

tnsantos, i had that same problem too if i were to recalibrate the tablet under the watery rom then the same thing happens with the upper right hand corner by the volume buttoms. i had to retsore from my back up and i tried it again... the same thing happen. so for a workaround i just dont calibrate it in the watery rom.
Oh yeah, this problem happend right when I was about to show this tablet to my friends. I won't mess with this calibration tool for awhile. XD