Calling iiDiabolusZz - Need Your Help Again Please!

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Yep, tried that before, no luck. My biggest problem now is that I cant turn the tablet on - I've read on other forums that this does happen, and the way around it is to use the "USB Burning tool". I've been trying that all morning and I'm getting as far as "load the upgrade file" - but when I do I get a warning saying "find no upgrade config, please load it manually!"

I just had a look at the firmware and yours is not intended to be installed through usb as the file does not contain the files, it is a straight forward update, can you get in to recovery to wipe/clear everything and install just the update.zip folder that way? you could also try this thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/onda-tablet-forum/51710-v712-root-google-play-etc.html
It will be okay using my patch.zip from that thread as it still contains the files you need, if you cant get to recovery menu then just add the factory aml file from your onda firmware package along with the update.zip and "patch.zip from that thread" and boot to recovery.

bountyleader

Dec 6, 2012
Hello, thank you again for the guide that rooted my tablet, but I'am having BIG issues. the tablet blocks all the time. and apps get re-seted randomly.This is verry fustrating to keep losing you progress from games after many hours, I hope you know what is causing this problem. the resets always happens after a randomly screen freeze =(

I have a Onda 802, And used your guide;