Cambridge Sciences G7-II

TheBadSeed

Oct 9, 2011
Hi there.

I'm new to Android tablets but have used Android on an HTC Desire HD. I recently purchased this Cambridge Sciences tablet but the manual gives no indication of where or by whom the machine is actually built. Anyone know? Any other advice on what seems like a decent value piece of kit would be appreciated. It was shipped with Gingerbread. Cheers.

Sent from my MID_Serials using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. Glad you were able to join us here at Android Tablets. I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A section where someone can help you identify your tablet.

TheBadSeed

Oct 9, 2011
I have done a bit of research and it would appear that this tablet is essentially a rebadged Dropad A8 / Herotab C8. First impressions are favourable. I run Gingerbread on my HTC Desire HD too so can jump between the two devices quite easily. Any tablet tips would be appreciated.

Sent from my MID_Serials using Android Tablet Forum

wildeth

Nov 1, 2011
hi, I´ve recently bought the 8GB Cambridge Sciences G7-II 7inch Android 2.3 Tablet but by mistake deleted the user manual that was an e book in the aldiko app pre installed. I´ve looked everywhere for the home pago for Cambridge Sciences but couldn´t find it, I couldn´t find anywhere to download the users guide from. Can someone please help me get it?