camera and video recording not working

ezimmerman

Jun 16, 2012
Hi all,

I,m new to these site. And happy to be part of the forum
I live in the Curacao, my issue is that the camera and video recording stop working.
When trying to make a picture it freeze the window and need to reboot

Pls help

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. In order to help, they'll need to know which tablet you have. Please reply to this thread with as much information as you can provide regarding your tablet. Good luck!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you by some chance have Ice Cream Sandwich on your tablet try installing Camera ICS from the Google Store to see if that makes a difference.

ezimmerman

Jun 16, 2012
Hi how can I see that I have ice cream sandwich install.
I will look if I can find the camera pics on google

ezimmerman

Jun 16, 2012
I install the camera ICS, but still the same. The camera/video pops up and hang the tablet.
My version is Acer 500. 4.0.3

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I install the camera ICS, but still the same. The camera/video pops up and hang the tablet.
My version is Acer 500. 4.0.3

The easiest, simplest thing I can suggest is to restart your tablet by holding the power button down long enough for it to restart. Because it's doing it in both apps it may be a problem with the camera, but a factory reset would tell you for sure. Hope you don't need to go that far.