Can Anyone Help Me???

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
has anyone else had problems with the browser FC. have tried dolphin its just as bad.

More often than not FC of multiple browsers would indicate your tablet is having a hard time with the WiFi. A change in the router channel or the type of security you're using or a simple restart of your router may do the trick. I have a link in my sig below with additional WiFi problems fixes.

Knight79

Oct 23, 2012
More often than not FC of multiple browsers would indicate your tablet is having a hard time with the WiFi. A change in the router channel or the type of security you're using or a simple restart of your router may do the trick. I have a link in my sig below with additional WiFi problems fixes.

thanks i tried firefox and it works alot better no FCs so far. will reboot router im sure its been awhile and try yourother tips

jholt5638

Oct 27, 2012
I have installed CWR following the directions and it does install but the buttons do not work inside CWR.
Thanks I downloaded the update, extracted the system and installed on my Coby 7042. The update contains a lot of games, also it contains a working nexflix.

Most likely you can use my 7042 cw recovery might need just an sdcard change.

OK based on the update, I built a cw recovery for this tablet

d2_recovery.zip

to install is just like any other a10

download zip extract

must be rooted

adb remount

adb push recovery.img /data/local/tmp/recovery.img

adb push install-recovery.sh /data/local/tmp/install-recovery.sh

adb push reboot-recovery /system/bin/reboot-recovery

adb shell

chmod 775 /system/bin/reboot-recovery

chmod 777 /data/local/tmp/install-recovery.sh

/data/local/tmp/install-recovery.sh

/system/bin/reboot-recovery

Or you can use a file manger with root privileges, and copy the files where they need to go and set permissions on them, once you have done that.

then install a terminal from market.

su

/data/local/tmp/install-recovery.sh

/system/bin/reboot-recovery

Knight79

Oct 23, 2012
does anyone know of a sd card storage flip flop that makes the ex sdcard your internal and makes the internal onboard sd card the external? the reason i ask is because i have a droid x2 and it has the same issue and somone made a script that flip floped the cards.

ben1

Oct 27, 2012
i dont know if it is my computeor or me nut could someone post a link to their system update files cause i cant get it to download from the d2 site thanks

westikle

Oct 29, 2012
i can grasp that, just find it odd that someone "new to the tablet scene" would know about the guts of an eighty dollar big lots tablet, that's all. unless it's specified on the website, haven't checked.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
westikle said:
i can grasp that, just find it odd that someone "new to the tablet scene" would know about the guts of an eighty dollar big lots tablet, that's all. unless it's specified on the website, haven't checked.

Most likely he read the users manual.