Can Anyone Help Me???

neogaia

Oct 22, 2012
Gonna try to put the new firmware on. But ughh I have a Mac and have to do this either via Windows Vista or XP on VirtualBox. Don't have access to working PC with USB ports outside of the library which clearly you cannot install stuff on.

P.S. If any of you manage to get Cyanogenmod or another ROM eventually on there let me know!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Gonna try to put the new firmware on. But ughh I have a Mac and have to do this either via Windows Vista or XP on VirtualBox. Don't have access to working PC with USB ports outside of the library which clearly you cannot install stuff on.

P.S. If any of you manage to get Cyanogenmod or another ROM eventually on there let me know!

If you have the version I have, no need to update via livesuite, I already posted the update in zip, form that can be flashed vi cw recovery. Nothing really changed in the update, kernel and all libs are the same the updated fixed an app problem and added more apps.

ac5276

Nov 2, 2012
I was thinking of getting one of these for my daughter, what do you think of it so far since there really isn't much on the web about them. Any info appreciated.

ronakmera

Nov 2, 2012
hi,, i'm a new user here,, i have Coby Kyros MID7042-4 and i wanna install Viber application,, can you help me with that please?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I was thinking of getting one of these for my daughter, what do you think of it so far since there really isn't much on the web about them. Any info appreciated.
From what I have seen it's a good deal for the price. You can get a better tablet for more money, you can also get a worse tablet for more money.

Drakune

Nov 3, 2012
I love this thread. I am wondering if a USB Bluetooth can be used with this.

Last edited:

jwhood

May 20, 2012
how did the OP know to discuss this D2Pad in this particular subforum?

Just to let ppl know im not a noob,ive been around for a while just new to this tablet,now i took the d2 back to biglots because i was getting pissed that i couldnt get nothing to work right!!!

Sent from corner of "Long & Gone!!!!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Just to let ppl know im not a noob,ive been around for a while just new to this tablet,now i took the d2 back to biglots because i was getting pissed that i couldnt get nothing to work right!!!

Sent from corner of "Long & Gone!!!!

No problem thanks for pointing the device out, I am currently running cm9 on it I fixed all the crashing now the Tablet runs cm9 just fine. I like the tablet cheap and easy to modify.

neogaia

Oct 22, 2012
I have run the script and now have my tablet working great with gapps. My only question is has anyone got flash to work? it came preinstalled and did not work in the default browser. I installed firefox and chrome AND flash content would not load. I then uninstalled the app and installed the most current one for my device and still did not work. Any suggestions? also You must install the drivers on a 32 bit machine. 64 bit xp and 7 will not work. not sure about vista or windows 8.

Ya even though Flash is on there I have not gotten to work yet either in the default browser or in Dolphin.