Can Anyone Help Me???

rhg135

Oct 26, 2012
Thanks for the reply. The S/N would be D201209BKxxxxx. I'm really new to all of this stuff. I've been wanting to get a new phone and play around with it, but this tablet will definitely be a good starting point for me(cheap so not TOO scared of wrecking it). It'd be a nice tablet to have next to my bed or stuff, assuming the tablet starts working properly after some playing around.
If that's the 1g ram + 1.2ghz model then if you are feeling brave, you can get my cwmon it and flash my rom, or idk? mine doesn't do that

netizenmt

Nov 12, 2011
If that's the 1g ram + 1.2ghz model then if you are feeling brave, you can get my cwmon it and flash my rom, or idk? mine doesn't do that

Or possibly just flash back to the System Rom. Maybe it's gotten corrupted somehow? I suppose it's possible to have a hardware issue, but not that common. Personally, I haven't had any luck with the CWM recovery. It installs but doesn't seem to be able to mount my devices so I can't flash anything custom. I have been able to a complete Root giving me more compatibility, and I've got Google Play working just fine. Cleaned the crapware off and tuned performance using the V6 Supercharger script. My tablet is running sweet now; I just wish I could do a nandroid backup to make it easier to restore if an issue comes up.

rhg135

Oct 26, 2012
Or possibly just flash back to the System Rom. Maybe it's gotten corrupted somehow? I suppose it's possible to have a hardware issue, but not that common. Personally, I haven't had any luck with the CWM recovery. It installs but doesn't seem to be able to mount my devices so I can't flash anything custom. I have been able to a complete Root giving me more compatibility, and I've got Google Play working just fine. Cleaned the crapware off and tuned performance using the V6 Supercharger script. My tablet is running sweet now; I just wish I could do a nandroid backup to make it easier to restore if an issue comes up.

Why oh why does no one want to try my rom, lol. I know about that cwm issue. I uploaded the version with the wrong recovery.fstab, I'll upload a new one tonight

rhg135

Oct 26, 2012
I have contected them, they told me they don't provide any source, although they should provide me kernel source, that's gpl.

netizenmt

Nov 12, 2011
Why oh why does no one want to try my rom, lol. I know about that cwm issue. I uploaded the version with the wrong recovery.fstab, I'll upload a new one tonight

Are you ever going to get an updated version with the correct recovery.fstab uploaded? I'd really like to see a working recovery. Thanks!

rhg135

Oct 26, 2012
You'll be even more excited over twrp if I can get it to build.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Dr.Mosse

Feb 13, 2013
Never heard of this tablet, so can't really say what would or would not work on it.
Dear Mr. vampirefo.,
i've got
Allwinner A10 tablet 9.7Inch, 1G Ram, 16GB Storage,WIFI, external DATA Dongle, front camera, and Back one, was working fine and speedy, but when i tried to upgrade it to JB
using CWM 6.0.1.2 For A10 tablet couldnot see the SDcard or the emmc, so i've mont them and finly i've format it the SDCARD & emmc, and now my tab got stuck to the logo, doing nothing. Can Not boot to the Android System to use the tablet normaly, and can not go back to the Android Recovery / CWM to do some reinstalling only stuck to that Logo / Pic.
therfore, i'm seeking the DEV. Help to get back my Tab to Live, Please