Can anyone help with checking the specs on my new Superpad2?

El Nino

May 19, 2011
I have just purchased a Flytouch3(?) Superpad 2 from ebay and the auction quoted the CPU as InfoTM X220 ARM11 1Ghz. When I rung system info app I am told that I have a IMAPX200 ARMv6. Are these the same thing or are they different. The auction also stated thta the tablet could run Flash but when I go to the BBC website and try to play something via the Iplayer it is in black and white. Is there any way of finding out how much Nandflash is present as it is supposed to have 8gb but none of the system info s that I have tried actually show me how much there is. Thanks.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
It does have 8gb. What I think has happened is that you bought a different variant of the SuperPAD 2, it that it has a different processor. It could be the same but I don't know. The SuperPAD 2 has limited flash support. Most vendors try to tell you otherwise but it is proven that it only has support for 10.1 and iffy at best.

El Nino

May 19, 2011
It does have 8gb. What I think has happened is that you bought a different variant of the SuperPAD 2, it that it has a different processor. It could be the same but I don't know. The SuperPAD 2 has limited flash support. Most vendors try to tell you otherwise but it is proven that it only has support for 10.1 and iffy at best.

Thanks. I have looked at various other sites and there seems to be 3 CPU's in this family. These are x200, x210 and x220. The higher the number the better they seem to be at handling graphics. So I am guessing that if the tablet was advertised as X220 and I have an X200 then I have been duped! Or Android System Info is not giving the correct specification.....