Can anyone recommend the Zenithink C71?

bgoins12

Dec 29, 2010
Hey guys... I've decided to upgrade from my Archos 32 to a Zenithink C71. I have a budget of $150, and after many hours of research, it seems the C71 is the best deal.

Is this a good site to buy from? I know some sites sell knockoffs, but this one seems genuine.

http://www.mcbub.com/item/A9-Tablet...en-Android-2-3-Camera-HDMI--CN105788--139248/

I like the fact that Zenithink actually has a website and firmware updates, unlike many of the chinese tablets. And that it has a capacitive screen, the A9 CPU, and 4.0 installed on it, which is a big selling point for me.

The big question is, would anyone recommend buying it? I just want to know if it's worth buying. Any help is appreciated!

I saw this one as well, but I can't find a manufacturer's website - http://www.*****************/archon...en-1ghz-wifi-ddr3-512mb-hdmi-out_p257322.html

Last edited:

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
I can certainly recommend C71. It is a really nice Tablet.

I believe mcbub is a supporting vendor to this forum so I would trust them but you can try the other androidtablets supporting vendors as well. You can find all of them here: Supporting Vendors

Ibrahimigo

Sep 15, 2011
Yea, i recommend the Zenithink C71 too.
i bought it on SpeMall(one of the supporting vendor here)by the end of last Oct.
Really good experience, both for service and product. the Zenithink C71 will truly worth for the money. Good luck for you!:D

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Another reputable supporting vendor hete is redtabletpc.com. I recommend these. I bought a tab from mcbub & tho' I like it, its not what I ordered. I ordered a white sanei n90 & was told was in stock. It wasn't! So I was told i would receive a black one instead. I said ok. It took 3 days to process ( in other words, this wasn't in stock either, or they were trying to get a genuine sanei & couldn't so sent me this instead). Its oem which they ensure comes only from sanei( I'll take their word as good). I will say this its the same without branding & apart from a few ics compatibilty issues I probably would still have with them genuine sanei I like it a lot, but would've preferred to have been told this from them start & not have to wait til it arrived. Other than this issue mcbub have been ok but I see better support & feedback from redtabletpc.com which is why I recommend them . They sell less & tend to only stock better quality Tablets than many of the other sellers which may cut your cchoices but improves chances of being satisfied with your end product. Also there are other good tabs other than c71 worth looking at. You have. Nothing to lose by looking at ttheir site.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Justinyao

May 5, 2012
As I know, if you buy this tablet from mcbub.com, you can save $5. You can use a $5 coupon on this product.