Can I buy and extra 30 pin cord and wall plug anywhere?

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
I don't know about you, but I get real antsy if I don't have backups for the chargers for any of my devices. Normally, I go to ebay and get a deal, but I don't know about Le Pan, because it is a more obscure brand. I figured somebody here would know.

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
You can buy the official connector and charger direct from Le Pan. Some Apple connectors will work if you shave all the plastic on the left and right side of the connector so it will fit in the hole. Accessories , Le Pan

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Thanks!

I see the Galaxy Tab has a 30 pin to USB to wall charger parts. Are they compatable with the Le Pan specs? Meanwhile I have "opened a case" for the parts at the Le Pan website.

Spaceboy62

Jan 12, 2012
You can buy the official connector and charger direct from Le Pan. Some Apple connectors will work if you shave all the plastic on the left and right side of the connector so it will fit in the hole. Accessories , Le Pan

John, for some reason you can't click on the items there and put them in a shopping cart...hmmm.
EDIT: Wait, it was this page the had the order info: Replacement Parts, Services, & Cases

Last edited:

RobynHerself

Mar 31, 2012
I ordered from 2- 30 pin to USB Connector Cables from LePan. They required my home address, saying they cannot ship to a post office box. HOWEVER, it turns out they shipped my order via United States Postal Service. I was expecting UPS or FedEx. Even they will deliver to the post office.

I am concerned that I will not receive my cords. I used to get mail at home but switched to a PO box several months ago when a car demolished my mail box. I don't think the USPS will forward my package. They have a time limit on forwarding. I have no idea where else to get them. I have already wasted money trying others.

It has been about 10 days.