Can I get android market or Google Play On Nextbook Android Tablet Premuim 8SE

Nov 10, 2012
I've searched the internet, over and over again. Went on youtube, went on everywhere on the web. I found a whole bunch of ways to install one of these programs (markets) on my Nextbook tablet and it was such a fail. It's so much work going through all this when you're expecting it to work and it doesen't. I've tried going on 4shared.com and downloading the apk's folders and installing them. When I'd click on the Google Play app, it would work and then 10 seconds later it would fail, and take me back to the homescreen. Is there any way, that anyone knows that i can get the market or google play, without going through a big hassle or something not being to complicated. Thanks
Rileyrocksnerds~

Thecrafter

Dec 11, 2012
When I had the next book 7 I tried to get Google and Android market and was able . I coud not. Now with nextbook SE8 i tried again and was not able to. It does not bother me that much because their is Getjar, kindle , Slideme and other App /book stores U can get . The Tele # for nextbook customer service is( Pacific time) 1 888 415 5177..press 2 then press 5 for Q/A. U can also Email your ? to them and they will send u Email with loads Q/A.