Can I root my tablet without a sd card

dmcfarland

May 15, 2011
Ill take the lack of a response as a no. I guess I'll buy a micro sd tomorrow so I can root this biatch and flash it.

Is it possible to root my tablet with out a sd card and can I use a usb drive instead. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jmildraws

Apr 3, 2011
Yes you can connect to a computer with the usb cable and transfer files that way.

Sent from my Droid using Android Tablet Forum

dmcfarland

May 15, 2011
UPDATE: ROM is flashed with G-harmony 1.2. I hope thats the right one. It works greaaaat!!! The accelerometer actually works now on the desktop. The reviews were right on about the stocked ROM. Its a piece of crap! Ill be in business once I get my wireless router. Hopefully some enterprising chap is building a kernel that has support for a 3g stick and ethernet support. Hopefully I can tether once I get an android 3g phone. *crosses* fingers. Can't wait to my tabby fully in gear. Been wanting one for a year but snob pads are too expensive.

I installed clockwork mod recovery. I am going to flash the rom now.

Last edited:

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
Good to hear that you're moving in the right direction. Once everything is set the way you like, then let's talk about getting you to try the Honeycomb alpha! ;) It's got all kinds of bugs, but it's so sexy it'll still make the hair on the back of your neck stand up!

-Matt