Can No Longer Upgrade VI30

huangdi

Dec 7, 2012
Okay, I did two things;
- for some reason the battery icon does not appear, so I ignored that part
- I used the 'run as administrator' from the right-button menu
Now the device is seen and burns beyong 73% up to a full 100%. I now have v1.5.5 and will see if I can update that to v2.0 with root access. It might have been possible to burn v2.0 directly, but I didn't want to risk that.

Thanks for the help.

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
I am using win7, 32 bit, device has been on power for two hours. I can not see what the battery level is, since the boot process gets stuck in the onda logo.
I am unsure what administrator priviliges, I have, but I could install devices drivers, so that might be okay. However, the process as described before does no longer bring the "worlcup device" alive for the burning tool to see it. So, I can not even retry the usb burning process; the tool sometimes sees that usb port 5 is used, but it doesn't recognize the tablet as being on that port. Any other thoughts?

On the program icon you want to run, click right button and menu shows then choose option "run as administrator"

capsulcom

Jan 17, 2013
Last edited:

aamhm

Jan 18, 2012
sorry guys ,i have a question related to flash
my onda tablet v971 ,doesn't open in recovery mode
when i hit home and power then i release the power and keep hold on home button
it stop on the logo of white andriod?

what could be the problem?
can it be fix?
may be by flashtool for the Recovery (CWM)?
plz help me guys with steps

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Hi, Press and hold the HOME key for 4 seconds then still holding the home key press and hold the POWER key until you see the white droid then release BOTH keys.