Can not download anything from market. Model: M806P

seanote

Dec 1, 2011
everytime i try to connect i get a grey screen that says no connection..two days now. Acer500 tablet..Hmmmm.

Rick

azranger9711

Dec 16, 2011
I have pretty much the same tablet and was getting discouraged with it till one of the members here told me to try the Amazon apps. for android.
It's a download that works very nicely with the M806 tablet and has a good selection of apps, both to purchase and for free! I think you'll find just about any app. you're looking for there.
For some reason these Chinese tablets are locked out of the regular Android Market?

Best of luck...hope this get's you going! I'm very impressed with this little tablet now that it's functional!

Last edited:

azranger9711

Dec 16, 2011
I don't think many people have much patience with things that don't work well right out of the box!
That's what these forums are for! As with this MID M806 tablet.
I see the ratings are very low in the comments of most of the buyers of this product. but for around a $100. I think this is money well spent! Compare with other 8 inch tablets and you can find very little even close to that price! Just get to understand how the product works before you get discouraged and start bad mouthing it!

Last edited:

drubincam

Dec 27, 2011
Did you have to have an SD card in order to download from Amazon? I was excited, thought this Amazon app market would work but it is now telling me that I need an SD Card.

azranger9711

Dec 16, 2011
Sorry I took a while getting back to your question...............yes you need the micro SD card installed to download onto. Get the largest one you can afford and try to get a class 10 too. It's much faster! I found a 32gb class 10 on ebay for $14.00 (Korean made Memorett) Don't have it yet, but I'm using a 16gb class 4 Sandisk that is working ok.