Can,t start mine pc tablet, please help!!!!!!!

chelly

Nov 26, 2010
I have got a "Google Android 1.9 OS 7.2 inch Wi-Fi Usb 3G Map app store Market Mini Laptop M002 Tablet UM PC", when its not connected with the adapter it does,nt do anything, when connected its starts up with android, then loading, then when normally the screen with icons schould come, its shows a icon saying shutdown, at the background you see a low batery, and then its out, i started it 25 times but everytime the same isseu, i checked the adapter its ok, and the Tablet is also ok.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
You have all the indicators of a defective battery. If this is a new unit, it is a defective device and should be exchanged. If this started after using the tablet for an extended time, it still indicates a defective battery.

chelly

Nov 26, 2010
but ,why does it stat up with a adapter and then shuts down, with a adapter it muss always run.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
I assume you mean the power adapter. Not always. If the battery is defective, it can act as a short in the process. The only way to verify is to have the battery removed. I assume you do not have a tablet which has a removable battery with the firmware version you list. These are usually VIA 8505 processor with a silver or black plastic case and no user battery change/removal possible

chelly

Nov 26, 2010
Yes, correct, it has a black front and a silver back, i can,t see anyway to open it,
do you no any key combination to give it a cold reset when it starts up?
thnx anyway
Chelly.

Mustang5513

Feb 8, 2011
Yes, correct, it has a black front and a silver back, i can,t see anyway to open it,
do you no any key combination to give it a cold reset when it starts up?
thnx anyway
Chelly.
Usually there is a hard reset to the left of the power connection. You will need a paper clip to reset. If that does not work try "factory reset" under settings. Just leave the adapter connected until you get it restarted.

joy wang

Mar 11, 2011
it maybe something wrong with the charger,because you said that it is OK when you didn't use the charger.