Can we get a plain 2.2.2 indo + G-sensor + root simple flash (sd?) - please?

mrkrad

Jul 21, 2011
It would be nice to have a stock 2.2.2 Indo - with root and setcpu (the stock 998mhz eats up my battery in 2hrs, in conserve = all day). G-sensor fix now too. and Maybe even a non-CWM flash? or all in one?

Apps2SD
noApps2SD
FAT(s7-104) - resistive with recalibrate and resistive sensitivity
SLIM - capacitive with the less sensitive multitouch (if you use it on a resistive it will be horrific)

Something pretty close to stock but rooted and easy to install. I love froyofusion but i'm confused about the 2nd partition and ext2 while TWI has EXT4 version? ext4 is definitely superior to ext2 since its a journalled filesystem but the whole manual partitioning could easily be done automatically by making version specific roms that umount, partition, and format during install?

I'd be glad to help - heck it would be cool if we could assemble the options to make a rom on the fly - pick your model, pick your options (apps2sd,or the ext4), build a install script starting from loading ECLAIR, then indo 2.2.2 - then choice of (nothinng, froyofusion,zet) then install cwm (and all drivers), then install the cooked rom of choice.

since there are so little # of roms - it would be possible and everyone would appreciate a simple "I have a S7-104 and i want to try each out" script all-in-one.

Anyone else think thats a good idea? If you have a s7 fat capacitive you won't end up with no multi-touch - if you have a resistive you won't end up with a capactive(it's really insensitive and trips off the buttons too easily - hard to explain).

Cocobean

May 5, 2011
Support in rom manager would do this....great idea.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
i have the same S7 as you, try my newest update to my rom, i incorporated everything (g-sensor fix) and it runs data2ext4 giving me 0.99gb free space for apps
flashable with clockworkmod

HERE and also i believe tri_zet has an easy flashing option for the stuff you ask as well