Can you please check this for me?

Raiderspy1

Apr 29, 2012
when I put a microSD card in the tablet and use APP BACKUP, I get a password block and can not find a way to turn it off. I talked to sandisk about it, the said there cards are not password protected. I have sent several inquiries to ASUS and they said they never get it. Does anyone have a answer for this and can you guys check this on yours. You have to try and backup to micro card using APP BACKUP. Thanks.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The app backup app offers to password protect the backup. I usually just ignore that box and it has worked fine for me. I don't think it has anything to do with the SD card.

unplugthefone

Oct 10, 2012
I haven't had this issue either, but in saying that I dont use the stock app backup, as I could only backup 600mb (even with a 32gb SD). All my apps are saved on Google play and any game apps I back up to an external SD card...
Peace.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I haven't had this issue either, but in saying that I dont use the stock app backup, as I could only backup 600mb (even with a 32gb SD). All my apps are saved on Google play and any game apps I back up to an external SD card...
Peace.

The good news is that JB ups the backups from 600MB to 2GB. A real life saver, for me.