Can you reboot?

allan473

Apr 18, 2011
After two days I rooted my T700 and wanted to boot into recovery. The trouble is I can't figure out if that is possible. On all Android phones I have owned (this is my first Android tablet) you had choices when you held the power button But not here. I loaded Rom Manager but the option to reboot into recovery does work.

Is it possible that I cannot reboot?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
After two days I rooted my T700 and wanted to boot into recovery. The trouble is I can't figure out if that is possible. On all Android phones I have owned (this is my first Android tablet) you had choices when you held the power button But not here. I loaded Rom Manager but the option to reboot into recovery does work.

Is it possible that I cannot reboot?

Welcome to the forum

You mention rebooting a couple times but also recovery mode. There are 2 ways to reboot, the first being the same as a shut down and power up, (not sleep) which should happen if you hold the power button for around 8 seconds. The second is a hard reset. That also is possible without a problem if you are rooted.

So I guess my question is, what exactly are you wanting to accomplish?

allan473

Apr 18, 2011
I got part way there. en I did as you said. I good text in upper left indicating booting into recovery. Then I got an icon of the Android guy. However, the screen went to the Android guy lying down with a red triangle on his chest. Finally, my T700 booted into the regular desktop.