can you upgrade the android 2.1 to 2.2 to play flash games?

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by shelly, Feb 25, 2011.

1. shelly

shelly Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    android 2.1 tablet
    hi all,can anyone help me ive no idea how android tablets work and im after buying a 2.1 for my son,but he wants to play flash games and ive heard you can update this version to a 2.2 is this possible? ive tried googling it but i cant make any sense of it(cant afford to buy the 2.2 which is why im asking) :)
    thanks michelle :)
  2. shelly

shelly Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    android 2.1 tablet
    Hi could someone please reply, I have 11 days to sort out a tablet pc for my sons birthday,thanks michelle
  3. Technosparks

Technosparks Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Android 2.1 Gpad G10
    As at this point of time I have not come accross a Android 2.1 Tablet that can do flash 10 or above which is needed to do most flash applications on the internet, or can be upgraded to 2.2 . My advice is that you purchase something like this:

http://www.pandawill.com/upad-upgra...rt-u-disk-1080p-hdmi-camera-black_p41600.html

This Android 2.2 Tablet should also handle Angry Birds (kids love this game) and also play 3d games better

If you cannot afford this, then just keep to a cheaper Android 2.1. Be careful alot of tablets cheaper than this are just to cheap (you get what you pay for)

Note: Tablets coming out of china can take longer than 10 days to get delivered.
  4. fishferous

fishferous Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    nokia
    please answer me last few days back i buy tablet pc but its sounds not working good so tell me whats problem?