Cannot connect to Wifi and won't recognise any firmware i try to install on it

kam

Oct 20, 2011
Hi,

I have recently bought a Flytouch III (or 2 version 2 - what ever it is called) and ever since I got it, it will not connect to the internet. I have set the Flytouch to factory settings, turned on and off wifi and reset it. I have also reset the rooter which has not changed anything. The laptops and my phone connect fine to wifi.

I was then told to download the most recent Firmware software on to a TF card and run it on the Flytouch. However, when I put the TF card into the Flytouch it does not recognise the software and it will not open.

I am completely stuck on what to do now. I do apologise if there are a lot of posts like this but I could not seem to find an answer as everyone has seemed to be able to download and run the firmware, and i cannot!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Kam

fulltilt1

Dec 25, 2011
Most of these updates, actually all I've found are for the 5vdc variant. I have the same problem. Check your charger if it's a 9vdc it's one of the newer ones and these firmware updates won't work.

gtl3081

Jan 3, 2012
I just purchased the google superpad II and I'm having the same problem ...won't connect to my home wireless. Does anyone have any suggestions.