Cannot get Words With Friends to work on my MID 1126

huttonfam

Jan 5, 2012
I have the Kyros MID 1126 and I downloaded Words With Friends via GetJar but every time I try to launch it, I get the error message: "Sorry! The application Words Free (process com.zynga.words) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

No matter how many times I try, I cannot get the application to work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but it still will not work. The same application works fine on my MID 7012. I even uninstalled it from my MID 7012 just in case there was a sharing conflict but it still will not work on my MID 1126.

Any suggestions?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

If you search for "Words With Friends" here you will find quite a few posts on it. Seems to be an issue with Honeycomb tablets. Not sure if the MID 1126 is Honeycomb or not. Phone versions (FroYo and Gingerbread) seem to still be working.

Someone posted a patched apk for the xoom that seems to work on the GTab 10.1 at least. I did not try it yet since I can still play it on my phone.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
1126 comes with Gingerbread pre-installed, same as 7012, so it should work. You can try to download it from another place or even copy the apk file used to install it on 7012 to 1126 and see if it works.

annrie

Jan 4, 2012
Where did you find Words with friends for the Kyros MD7012 i just got one and feel like Ive looked everywhere for it or if anyone knows how to get it onto my tablet that will work too .... If i try to go on though face book it tells me that android does not permit me to use it

all i want to do is play the game someone please help

ResidentEvil

Nov 6, 2011
I typed in Google " Words with friends apk" and got it that way but it stopped working and I haven't tried to find another apk yet but I will look tonight and report back like a good little Android Soldier.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I typed in Google " Words with friends apk" and got it that way but it stopped working and I haven't tried to find another apk yet but I will look tonight and report back like a good little Android Soldier.

Zynga released a new version that should be in the market. Try updating to this version.

annrie

Jan 4, 2012
I cant find the update it takes me to android market and it says only for phone will that work on my coby kyros mid 7012

huttonfam

Jan 5, 2012
My apologies for the delay in answering but I just used the GetJar installer on my 7012 to download Words With Friends and Angry Birds. Both apps work fine on my 7012. Hope this helps.

ResidentEvil

Nov 6, 2011
Good I need to reload it too, I was playing with somebody and the game just wouldn't do anything after I made my moves :/