can't access any longer Google SHOP to download applications

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by kpa, Mar 23, 2013.

1. kpa

kpa Member

Tablet / Device:
    19 inch - model U101 0 make unknown - Android 4.1.1 Kernel 3.0.8
    Hallo,

I just foined this fortum. Purchased yesterday an Android Tablet from Amazon. Initiallially i could access the Play Store application since it was pre-installed on the Tablet.

Initially i created a new Google email and was able to download applications but than i deleted the account and logged on with an old google email but now i cant acces the Play shop nor Gamail - they just flick when i touch tham but nothing loads.

I think it has something to do with deleting the account initally but than i recoverd the account and logged on but still same probelem/
    Anybody has encountered this before ??

2. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Welcome to the forum

I suggest, under the circumstances, that you start from scratch with a factory reset. Settings > Backup & Reset. You haven't used it enough to spend time trying to figure out why that happened.

3. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hello kpa, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!