Can't boot properly

Guzbod

Jun 23, 2011
I upgraded Busybox on my Zenithink ZT 180.2 and I think I put it in the wrong folder! Now when I boot up I get a black screen with the icons on the top but I can't access anything. I have tried to flash a new rom but with no success. I Have the ROM on a SD card and a USB flash disk with all the files in the root. When I try to flash the ROM I turn the tablet on with the Power button and the reset button pressed to gether. I have done this instantaneously, and for all of the boot time but with no success. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please?
I started all this cos I got an acore error all the time after I had updated my wall paper!!

Guzbod

Jun 23, 2011
I need to do a hard reset but no idea how to do this. If I press the back button and power button it boots as normal, if Ipress menu and power it resets but Gives me a black screen with just the top menu bar and I can't do anything. ANYONE got any ideas please?

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
first off push the power button and then as it is starting to boot push the rocker switch button closer to the power button ( the rocker switch looks like it should be a volume up down switch) not the reset button and then it should go and start looking for your update files also reading this might help Link ( PLEASE READ Before asking questions about Firmware Upgrades (Flashing roms) - SlateDroid.com ) there a lot of versions of the zt-180's and each needs it' own rom (firmware) update