Can't do anything on MID Google Android Tablet 2.3

sloopy

Nov 6, 2012
It's a gift for my stepson who like's apps and games. Several error messages 'error 492' when downloading apps or installing updates 'app stopped' when using a app, when downloading a book it gets to 100% and gives a error message. and repeatedly asks to update to google play and asks me to accept t&c's everytime i start it. lost have tried clearing cache and data. please help i can't send it back to bloody china!!!

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Have you tried a full factory reset? Remove any sd card first before factory reset. After factory reset, try the tablet without any sdcard.
If things are better, consider formatting the sdcard using the tablet.

sloopy

Nov 6, 2012
Have you tried a full factory reset? Remove any sd card first before factory reset. After factory reset, try the tablet without any sdcard.
If things are better, consider formatting the sdcard using the tablet.

Got intouch with the seller who sent me the firmware, going to put it on a sd card and upgrade when my usb card reader arrives. will keep you posted. might try factory reset once i've figured out how to take current sd card out thought i could swap it to a 8gig from 4gig while i do it. thankyou anyway

sloopy

Nov 6, 2012
Got intouch with the seller who sent me the firmware, going to put it on a sd card and upgrade when my usb card reader arrives. will keep you posted. might try factory reset once i've figured out how to take current sd card out thought i could swap it to a 8gig from 4gig while i do it. thankyou anyway

The seller sent me firmware which i put on sd card and upgraded it's working great now. definately work the £38 and now I know how to fix it.
Thankyou for your help.