Can't download ANYTHING from Apps Market

bodi

Jan 3, 2011
I have had a rooted Kyros 7015 since January. Apps market was working fine until about a week ago when it stopped downloading anything, no updates, no new apps. It says "downloading" for a short time then "downloading paused", eventually it just stops.

Yesterday I got the Kyros 7024. I installed Apps Market on it and successfully logged in. Same problem, It says "downloading" for a short time then "downloading paused", eventually it just stops. I need to be able to download my paid apps from Apps Market so I REALLY need to get this working quickly. I have cleared the cache, etc. and restarted with no change.

I am able to successfully download from both Apps Lib and Amazon Apps Market but those don't get me my paid apps without paying again, which I don't want to do.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

bodi

Jan 3, 2011
OK. Apparently there was an update to Apps Market last week and that messed it up. When I intalled an older version of Apps Market it started working fine.

bsfatboy

Jun 3, 2011
OK. Apparently there was an update to Apps Market last week and that messed it up. When I intalled an older version of Apps Market it started working fine.

i'm having the same problem, how did you do that?