Can't download ANYTHING from Apps Market

Discussion in 'Coby Generation 2' started by bodi, Jun 2, 2011.

1. bodi

bodi Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby Kyros 7015
    I have had a rooted Kyros 7015 since January. Apps market was working fine until about a week ago when it stopped downloading anything, no updates, no new apps. It says "downloading" for a short time then "downloading paused", eventually it just stops.

Yesterday I got the Kyros 7024. I installed Apps Market on it and successfully logged in. Same problem, It says "downloading" for a short time then "downloading paused", eventually it just stops. I need to be able to download my paid apps from Apps Market so I REALLY need to get this working quickly. I have cleared the cache, etc. and restarted with no change.

I am able to successfully download from both Apps Lib and Amazon Apps Market but those don't get me my paid apps without paying again, which I don't want to do.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!
  2. bodi

bodi Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby Kyros 7015
    OK. Apparently there was an update to Apps Market last week and that messed it up. When I intalled an older version of Apps Market it started working fine.
  3. bsfatboy

bsfatboy Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    kryos 7015
    i'm having the same problem, how did you do that?
  4. evansm76

evansm76 Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer Iconia A500
    The factory data reset fixed everything on my Acer Iconia A500. Settings/Privacy.