Cant download apps on my WM 8650

selbywoman20

Dec 1, 2011
Hi there, i wonder if anyone can help me , i recently bought a Wonder Media 8650 andriod 2.2 tablet from ebay but when i go to download apps from the app store it says there is no android device assisocited with my account even though i registed on my tablet , does anyone know how i can sort this? im new to one of these and dont know what to do

many thanks

Becky

rsalter1

Jan 4, 2012
Ok Becky, couple of things...
Did your tablet come with the market app already installed? If so go to settings>Accounts & sync. You must use the original username and password of the Google account (if you don't have a gmail account set one up and make a note of the username and password. You don't actually have to use Gmail for your email activities, but you do need one to set your tablet up properly for market usage!) used when you set up your android tablet. If (as I suspect) your tablet was not cleared by the original owner before they sold it on Ebay, you'll need to restore the tablet to its factory settings and start as if it just came out of the box. Let me know if you have any questions on how this is done.

Last edited: