Can't download games

Sep 21, 2012
I just received my Newsmy T3 4.0 android tablet and am trying to download a couple of games from google play and it keeps telling me download failed. When it asks for "permissions" I am choosing "full internet access". What am I missing?

D

Dawnstar

Hello:D

Welcome to AT

To install any games or app on google play you will need to register with google.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Check at google wallet (checkout.google.com) in a web browser that your account has a valid credit card.

If that does not work, go to Settings - Apps - (Manage) - All - Play Store (may be called Market still) - Clear Data

Launch the Play Store again and see if that works.

Sep 21, 2012
Therein may lie the problem...:rolleyes: I was under the impression that I could download the free games without having to input a credit card number. I'll try it and let you know! Thanks!

Sep 21, 2012
Therein may lie the problem...:rolleyes: I was under the impression that I could download the free games without having to input a credit card number. I'll try it and let you know! Thanks!

Still not working. I put in a card number under google wallet and keep getting the message that "download failed". Here's another question...When I hit download it goes directly to "permissions" and I have 1) Modify/deledt ds card contents 2) phone calls :read phone state and identity 3) Network communication: Full internet access.

I am choosing Full internett access. Then when I click accept and download it says "Error could not be downloaded due to an error".

Any more ideas?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Did you try clearing the data in Settings - Apps - All - Play Store?