can't download Netflix on my Nextbook 7p!

christianjpm

Jun 26, 2012
Can someone tell me how to successfully download netflix on my nextbook 7p? i know this can be done. I have tried several ways, but when its time to download the app, i get "data connectivity issues" or "problem with purchase" (its free) so please help! Thanks, Chrisi

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Christian, congratulations on your new Nextbook 7p and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

dw118708

Aug 20, 2012
christianjpm said:
Can someone tell me how to successfully download netflix on my nextbook 7p? i know this can be done. I have tried several ways, but when its time to download the app, i get "data connectivity issues" or "problem with purchase" (its free) so please help! Thanks, Chrisi

Easiest way is to install amazon marketplace from amazon.com its installable from there. Or you can install google play.

Have both on my 7 p

tingleys6

Dec 25, 2012
Easiest way is to install amazon marketplace from amazon.com its installable from there. Or you can install google play.

Have both on my 7 p[/QUOTE]

This person is absolutely correct. But first, make sure to go into "settings" then click on "applications" then "unknown sources" and you'll click "ok" on the confirmation popup otherwise it won't allow you to download amazon, netflix or any other app as they are considered unknown sources.