Can't Enter Bootloader Mode Help !!

djomega

Feb 27, 2012
Hi All , I have Huawei Ideos S7 And when i get it I finded taht Is Android 2.1 Without Update Avaibel , so First i tried to Enter Bootloader Menu By >>> Vol , and Power Button , its Flashing Withe Screen and than Blocked Black Screen ! So i Rooted the Tablet with ( z4root.apk ) application And After rooting stil can not enter Fastboot mode :s ! I really need to Install a Custom ROM ! Any Help Please :s !
Thank's All ...

juhni

Dec 5, 2011
Search forum for tri-zet rom. Used it on my s7. It roots it, installs cwm(needed to install custom rom's and back up your tablet) and installs a custom rom.

Without custom firmware installed entering bootloader just resets the s7.

kaysun

Feb 28, 2012
Did you flash first any of the stock ROMs? Are you getting "OK" at the end of flashing? I had problems with z4root and hence used gingerbreak. It works like a charm in rooting as well as un-rooting.

djomega

Feb 27, 2012
Did you flash first any of the stock ROMs? Are you getting "OK" at the end of flashing? I had problems with z4root and hence used gingerbreak. It works like a charm in rooting as well as un-rooting.

I Can't Enter Bootlaoder Menu !!! When i try to I get only Black Screen !! So how can Flash Without Have the Bootloader Menu Access !!!

Last edited:

djomega

Feb 27, 2012
Search forum for tri-zet rom. Used it on my s7. It roots it, installs cwm(needed to install custom rom's and back up your tablet) and installs a custom rom.

Without custom firmware installed entering bootloader just resets the s7.

I Can't FInd ( tri-zet rom ) And When i get it How can i flash the ROM and Do a Backup without The Bootloader Menu !!!!??