cant find external sd card on tornados

rob01792

May 19, 2012
hi got my daughter novo tornado when i put a sd card in i cant find anything how do i set it up
on my phone i just put the card in and everything shows up in the correct apps i.e photos in gallery , music in music, games show up as app ie temple run as its own icon
but on the tablet nothing seam to show up i am a newbie to tablets and know very little about them

bunanson

Oct 10, 2010
hi got my daughter novo tornado when i put a sd card in i cant find anything how do i set it up
on my phone i just put the card in and everything shows up in the correct apps i.e photos in gallery , music in music, games show up as app ie temple run as its own icon
but on the tablet nothing seam to show up i am a newbie to tablets and know very little about them

1) Check whether the SD card is working. Hope you have a winPC? Stick the sd card into a winPC and make sure the SD card is readable by a winPC as a drive or, better, has some content on it. If not, fix it first.

2) Once step 1) is good, then take the SD card into your Novo7 Tornados, when the tablet is off or hibernating, i.e., no light on the screen, then turn on the tablet, or wake up the tablet, go menu>Settings>Storage, you would see something on the right panel, EXTERNAL SD CARD, total space, available space...

I also bought a Novo7 Tornados and loving every single bit of it.

Post back if problem, and welcome on board :)

bun