Can't Get Past "android" on Screen

jjgrandpre

Feb 10, 2014
When I turn on the tablet the following occurs:
1: The little robot shows up in the center of the screen.
2: It is replaced the android name, with a robot next to it on a greenish screen.
3: That is replaced be the word "android", with a light running across the word from left to right.
4: That is as far as I can get. No Apps show up, or anything else. Have I killed this tablet?

Dec 11, 2012
i have the same problem for a year now and have decided to give it another shot. I was able to hook my tablet up to my pc, then i rooted it and saved a boot img to my pc, but when i hold the volume up button it says to plug in the usb cord but then my pc cant install the drive r for it

edap

Dec 12, 2012
2: It is replaced the android name, with a robot next to it on a greenish screen.
3: That is replaced be the word "android", with a light running across the word from left to right.
4: That is as far as I can get. No Apps show up, or anything else. Have I killed this tablet?

Try one of the hard button combinations in the following thread. Maybe one will work to get back your device's stock apps. It's worth a try.

How Do I "Factory Reset" My Tablet?

Good luck!

jjgrandpre

Feb 10, 2014

None of this worked. Any other ideas???