Can't install 7015A driver.

isyntax

Apr 6, 2011
I got my Kyros today. Trying to root it but when I plug it into the computer I got problems when installing the driver. I already installed SDK but the usb_driver that is supposed to be in the surface of android-sdk-windows folder is at C:\android-sdk-windows\extras\google folder and missing winUSBcoinstaller.dll and wdfcoinstaller01007.dll

Thank you.

@edit: it says "the device is not configured correctly (code: 1)"

Last edited:

isyntax

Apr 6, 2011
Oh. Did you mean there is other way of installing clockworks?
I'm a newbie in Android. I feel that Adb method is way harder for me. Can you give me the terminal method of installing clockworks?
Your very much appreciated buddy. Thank you.

Sent through Kyros.

isyntax

Apr 6, 2011
Thanks buddy. Anywy, I thought that link you gave is only rooting and google market only. I already rooted my device by downloading z4root directly. Just need market And clocks.

popeye1128

Feb 14, 2011
The links for flash_image, the recovery image and market are also given with the steps on how to install them. Download the flash_image command, recovery image and the market package and then just start the steps skipping over the root process. You also need a terminal emulator installed from the apps library.
Some folks have had a hard time downloading from the links given in the original post. There are alternate locations given in other posts which I can direct you to if you need them.