Can't install Google play music?

mooney101

Mar 16, 2012
When I try to install from the Google play store it tried to install then just goes back to install button again? Anyone else?

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I just installed it on my Vizio tab with out an issue so I don't know what it could be but here are some ideas have you tried rebooting your device and you might need to clear the data for the play store.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
When I updated to HC I had to reboot to get Google play to work. Once I rebooted Google play worked great.

Jim

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I say combine both answers, clear data/cache and then reboot and try down loading again :D

mooney101

Mar 16, 2012
Thanks looks like a cache issue it was installed after a reboot :)

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

Swilkins

Apr 5, 2012
I am having the same problem. Galaxy S2. I have tried absolutely everything. I've uninstalled and re-installed several times, cleared cache, force stop, reboot, taken battery out. My case is really weird, however. The app itself is on my phone I can run it perfectly fine and it plays music perfectly fine. However, it will not sync with my HTC playlists, first of all. Second it will not register as installed under "my apps" in Google Play Store, but it does show up under settings, applications, manage applications. I'm dumbfounded, perplexed even. Is anybody else having any problem even remotely close to this???