Can't mount SD card after new ROM

theksp111

Apr 5, 2011
I installed Froyo and wanted to go restore my saved games with Titanium Backup, but it could not find the SD card.

I reverted back to 2.1 w/ Root and it read the SD card fine.

Then got bold and flashed the UD 3.3.0 Rom. Everything went smooth. But again Cannot detect msd card.

Tried: rebooting, putting in other msd cards, went into settings-> mount SD card and nothing.

theksp111

Apr 5, 2011
inserted Blank SD card and it worked. I tried copying the titanium backup folder from one card to the Blank one and it is readable, but can't restore the apps. Thoughts?

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Honestly froyo 68 is way outdated go with either phiremod, ultimate Droid or plain old cm7
a lot of issues have been solved with those

inserted Blank SD card and it worked. I tried copying the titanium backup folder from one card to the Blank one and it is readable, but can't restore the apps. Thoughts?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

theksp111

Apr 5, 2011
i am running UD right now and this problem still persists. It happened with Froyo and I reverted to stock and went to UD and it still is happening.

Honestly froyo 68 is way outdated go with either phiremod, ultimate Droid or plain old cm7
a lot of issues have been solved with those

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Shimmy

Feb 2, 2011
Are you going into the settings for TiBU and allowing it to search for the backup directory? This needs to be done sometimes, especially if you've renamed the default directory.

theksp111

Apr 5, 2011
The problem is that the card with the backup cannot be read, or can any SD card - except for a freshly formatted one.
Are you going into the settings for TiBU and allowing it to search for the backup directory? This needs to be done sometimes, especially if you've renamed the default directory.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
So a freshly formatted card can be read then you move some data to it and it can't be read? What are you putting on your card besides the TB backup files?

theksp111

Apr 5, 2011
So a freshly formatted card can be read then you move some data to it and it can't be read? What are you putting on your card besides the TB backup files?

A freshly formatted card can be read. So I copied the TiBu folder from the other card onto the Formatted card. I can see the folder and files in ESFileExplorer.

But when I open up TiBu and go to Back/Restore, then Batch. It's a Row of Zeros on the right.

Shimmy

Feb 2, 2011
In TiBU, go to Preferences then Backup Folder Name. The app will try to locate the default folder. If it can't find it, you can select it manually.

theksp111

Apr 5, 2011
In TiBU, go to Preferences then Backup Folder Name. The app will try to locate the default folder. If it can't find it, you can select it manually.

went into preferences then selected the backup location on the sd card. Still the same. when I go to Batch it's all Zeros.